You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gift Card Information
We regret to inform our customers that as from the 1st of August 2015, all old style paper Gift Vouchers are now obsolete and invalid.
The use of Gift Cards fall under the following terms and conditions:
• The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
• Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. The customer must present the Gift Card in order to make purchases in store
• Our Gift Card can only be redeemed in-store or mail order by calling our office on 0131 552 3000, as full or part payment of products.
• Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of £5 in store and have a maximum value limit of £1000. The Card can be topped up in stores to the maximum value limit. Gift Cards purchased online have fixed denominations, £5, £10, £20, £50 & £100.
• If purchasing online and multiple cards are purchased the total value will be deposited onto one card. If you require individual cards please call our office on 0131 552 3000 or have a separate transaction for each card required.
• All Gift Cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue or the last top up, whichever is the more recent.
• We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, damaged or used without permission after activation and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
• If any product purchased with a Gift Card is exchanged or refunded, an appropriate amount will be added to the balance on the Gift Card. Cash will not be given as a substitute.
• A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Cards.
• Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory legal rights.
*Nordic Outdoor reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).