Artilect Mens Supermoon Bio Hoodie
Artilect consider the entire lifecycle of everything they create, so every aspect of the process, from fit to final product is designed to keep the environmental footprint as small as possible and provide gear that lasts for generations. If there isn’t a sustainable solution available, we create one, always considering the combination of highest possible performance and environmental impact. The Artilect fabric range employ the following sustainable technologies and benefits:
- PFC/PFA/C-6 free.
- Superior Long-Term Durability.
- Oeko-Tex Certified.
- bluesign® approved materials.
- Primaloft BIO and other 100% recycled linings.
- Permanent DWR function - no refresh
- 3 Layer styles with 100% recycled 3-layer backer
- 2 Layer styles with 100% recycled insulations and linings
- 100% natural, chemical free and biodegradable wool products.
- Allied RDS EXPEDRY Ultra Dry Down with FUZE technology.
This Garment is made responsibly from 260GSM 100% recycled PrimaLoft® BIO™ fleece, a sustainable material that’s biodegradable in landfill and ocean environments.