Product added to cart
Our Range of Amundsen Sports Products
With a link to one of the greatest adventurers of all time it is no surprise that the Amundsen Sports brand is constantly changing the way we view outdoor Clothing and Equipment. Based on the spirit of Adventure seen in Roald Amundsen's expedition to the South Pole in 1911 the brand takes heritage design and concepts and upgrades these for a modern audience.
Founded in Oslo in 2010 by Jorgen Amundsen the brand takes inspiration from Roald Amundsens ethos of respecting and learning from the Inuit people while still exploring cutting edge technology. The brand have adopted this approach in everything they create to foster a true attitude of innovation through tradition.
Known for using some of the best fabrics in the world such as Cosserat Cotton Corduroy, Loden Wool, Halley Stevenson and British Millerain Waxed Cotton. The Norwegian brand use these unique and durable fabrics to create some of their most iconic products including the Boiled Wool Hoodie, Peak Knickers and the 5Mila Half Zip.
In recent years Amundsen Sports have taken their traditional styles into new directions including creating some of the best skiwear, Safari clothing and Shorts in the world. With an ethos of enjoying the outdoors without pretence or expectation this is one of the most exciting outdoor brands in the world at the moment.
- Amundsen Sports Mens Safari Linen Shirt G. DyedFrom £129.95
- Amundsen Sports Mens Vagabond HenleyFrom £89.95
- Amundsen Sport Mens 5Mila Half Zip SweaterFrom £109.95
- Amundsen Sport Safari MucksFrom £169.95 List Price £269.95
- Amundsen Sports Performance SocksFrom £34.95
- Amundsen Sport Mens Play Well Summer Wool TeeFrom £49.95 List Price £64.95