Tentipi Safir 5 Light
The Tentipi Safir 5 Light part of the top range of Tentipi Nordic tipis is the highest specification of Tentipi. In a light-weight (but not breathable) fabric. It is made from the best fabric available and has all the features that make Tentipi such a fabulous 'home away from home'!
For extreme expeditions, challenging trekking, or a multitude of different outdoor activities - Safir is perhaps the world's most versatile tent for people who need maximum performance and flexibility.
The Tentipi® Safir is in the top 1 percent of best tents worldwide, and is the most outstanding Nordic tipi.
Non breathable fabric in Traillix P. One of the absolute strongest and finest lightweight fabrics available on the tent market. Very light, waterproof fabric manufactured from Nylon 66. Ripstop reinforced, silicone coated on both sides and UV-protected.
- 3 minutes to erect
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner tent
- Door: Double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Smoke cap: Double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent. Integral chimney opening. Mosquito protection to top piece. Tighter fitting by use of fibreglass spacer rods
- Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Hanging loop for drying
- Storage: Bag with compression straps for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Improved storm resistance through additional canvas fixing points
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforcement edge for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimum ventilation and smoke control
- Best quality fabrics
Weight : 4.40 kg