Tentipi Zirkon 5 Light
The Tentipi Zirkon Light range is the middle specification of Tentipi in a light-weight (but not breathable) fabric. It is made from the best high grade fabric and has most of the features that make Tentipi such a fabulous 'home away from home'!
Sophisticated ventilation and advanced features make Zirkon a home-from-home in all but the most extreme conditions. A perfect balance between price and performance for a wide range of adventurous activities.
The Tentipi® Zirkon light is a tent that gets attention for its rust red colour and heavy-duty performance.
The fabric is a non-breathable "Traillix C" - a lightweight ripstop polyamide fabric. UV-protected and silicone coated on both sides. A carefully chosen, light and very fine standard fabric.
- 3 minutes to erect
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner tent
- Door: Double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Smoke cap: Double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent. Integral chimney opening. Mosquito protection to top piece. Tighter
- fitting by use of fibreglass spacer rods
- Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Hanging loop for drying
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforcement edge for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 1 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intake at bottom edge of tent for improved ventilation and smoke control