Fjallraven Norrvage Foldsack
- Light, simplistic tote backpack made from recycled wool fabric with a premium, classic feel.
- Made with a traditional technique that turns spill from the wool textile industry into a high-quality material.
- Durable and practical for everyday use and travelling.
- Inside zippered pocket, one open sleeve compartment and a laptop sleeve (up to 15").
- Top lid is secured with leather strap and metal loop.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco and inside lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Volume 16 L
the Norrvage Foldsack is the perfect rucksack for everyday adventures in the city. Part of the Norrvage range from Fjallraven, these bags are made using recycled wool. With plenty of space for a 15" laptop as well as books, documents or your lunch this Fjallraven bag looks fantastic and will last.
The outside of the Norravage is made from wool whereas the inside lining is made from G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S. Wool is a natural and entirely biodegradable fibre and therefore a great choice for the environment. Re-wool products take this another step further as they are made of recycled wool. This decreases virgin wool use and finds a new purpose for the wool cut-offs from the production of other garments. This results in lower energy consumption since fibres that have already been spun and dyed and are only mixed to create the desired colours. Those colours are even deeper and more nuanced than those of their garments. G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S is an extremely robust and long-lived fabric made from 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. The recycled polyester comes from PET-bottles as well as second quality fabrics and fabric offcuts that are otherwise unusable. Recycling existing materials means a reduction in the use of raw materials, particularly those from non-renewable sources.
Fjallraven no decision is taken lightly. When considering a material Fjallraven will evaluate its efficiency, functional qualities, chemical composition and the amount they’ll need before making a choice. Fjallraven use a Preferred Materials And Fibres List that grades materials in terms of their impact on the environment. And this list is constantly updated, reflecting new research and new materials. In 2012 Fjallraven decided to switch to fluorocarbon-free impregnation throughout its full product range.
Made using Recylcled wool and polyamide mix.