Tentipi Safir 7 Eco
For 2022 Tentipi introduce their newest model - the Safir 7 Eco. The newest model takes the brands most iconic design, the Safir 7 and reimagines it with innovative and sustainable fabrics.
The new fabric is made from a unique blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester and Hemp. The introduction of Hemp to the Tentipi's construction offers the same properties as cotton when it comes to breathability and moisture regulation while offering much lower water consumption during the production process.
The Eco version of the Safir 7 is undyed to reduce water consumption and separates the newest version from the rest of the Tentipi collection.
While the Safir 7 Eco is new in many regards it still offers the same quality and strength we can become used to with Tentipi. The tent can be pitched in less than five minutes, can be used with an interior stove or open fire, offers room for the whole family and will withstand even some of the worst conditions around.
- Exceptional comfort and homeliness
- Erected in 3 minutes
- Standing headroom
- Superb materials
- Outstanding ventilation and comfort
- Top rating for storm-resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner tent
- Door: double zips and integrated mosquito net
- Ground tensioners: strong straps fitted with metal peg rings; attached to tent panels via broad fabric webs to reduce stress points; adaptable for use on snow; acetal buckle on “light” Nordic tipis and with metal buckle on “cp” models
- Ready for use with floor or inner tent via adjustable floor tensioners
- Hanging loop for drying
- Ventilator cap: patented, advanced In-Tent Vent™ system; double piece with six opening points, controllable from Inside the tent; integrated chimney opening; mosquito net in upper part; tighter seal thanks to fibreglass rods
- Larger smoke/ventilation opening at the top
- Mosquito net ceiling: allows good ventilation while protecting against mosquitos, even without an inner tent
- Storm cords: with reflecting threads woven into the cords; pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- Many fastenings for attaching accessories and tensioning the inner tent better
- Patented, integrated accessory sleeve for more stylish and better-fitting of accessories such as porch
- Unique and sustainable fabric with a blend of hemp, organic cotton and recycled polyester. Safir is used by professionals in the most extreme climate and weather conditions
- Three large, rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimal ventilation on hot days and the best possible smoke control
- Extra advanced central pole