Product added to cart
Tentipi Safir 7 CP Tent
The Tentipi Safir 7 CP is part of the top range of Tentipi Nordic tipis, the highest specification of Tentipi tents. It is made from the very best polyester and cotton fabric available and has all the features that make Tentipi such a fabulous 'home away from home'! The size 7 is the size most frequently used by smaller families, especially if the children are small. It is also the smallest model we recommend for use with a stove
For extreme expeditions, challenging trekking, or a multitude of different outdoor activities - Safir is perhaps the world's most versatile tent for people who need maximum performance and flexibility.
The Tentipi® Safir cp is in the top 1 percent of best tents worldwide, and is the most outstanding Nordic tipi.
Breathable fabric in Cotpolmex P (Light tan in colour, creating a pleasing warm atmosphere inside).
Highly breathable and really strong cotton/polyester fabric - as Cotpolmex C, but with better shape stability and improved aesthetic appeal. To our knowledge, the finest cotton/polyester fly fabric available globally.
- 3 minutes to erect
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner tent
- Door: Double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Smoke cap: Double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent. Integral chimney opening. Mosquito protection to top piece. Tighter fitting by use of fibreglass spacer rods
- Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Hanging loop for drying
- Storage: Bag with compression straps for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Improved storm resistance through additional canvas fixing points
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforcement edge for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimum ventilation and smoke control
- Best quality fabrics
Weight: 10.90 kg
Nordic Outdoor offer a standard UK Mainland delivery using a fully trackable DPD service which arrives within 3-5 working days and offers email and SMS updates. This service is Free for all orders over £80 (Excluding the Highlands & Islands) and is £3.95 for orders under £80.
If you require your order quicker we offer a fully trackable Next Working Day Service which offers email and SMS updates. This service is available for £3.95 for orders over £80 and £7.95 for orders under £80. Please note that to qualify for Next Working Day Delivery your order must be placed by 11am Monday-Friday. The Next Day Premium Service is available only to the UK Mainland and excludes orders placed to the Highlands and Islands.
Orders placed to the Scottish Highland and Islands and UK postcodes which are not considered ‘Mainland UK’ will be subject to a postage surcharge, these prices will displayed at checkout.
If you decide the item you order is unsuitable then we are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unused items. To receive an exchange or refund you must notify us of your returns request within 14 days of receiving your order and the good must be returned within 28 days of receiving you order. To complete a returns form simply follow the link here.