Hilleberg Helags 2
Perfect for Summer camping the new two person Helag 2 Tent from Hilleberg is ideal for those looking for comfortable and lightweight adventures. With a two vestibule configuration the Helags 2's sleeping area features vertical edges to allow for a fully usable space. Designed with inspiration from the Red Label Kaitum the tent provides protection from the rain while offering unrivalled ventilation. For additional ventilation both vestibule doors can be rolled completely back. Constructed from the Hilleberg Kerlon 1000 material the tent weighs in at only 2.4kg making it ideal for backpackers and paddlers alike.
If you don't see a colour version available or for up-to-date information on delivery dates please email us on [email protected]
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).