Amundsen Sports Heroes Anorak
An iconic style, remastered for the modern adventurer.
The Amundsen Sports Heroes Anorak is designed based on the original anorak worn by Roald Amundsen and his men during their South Pole Expedition in 1911.
Rather than employing a raft of modern technology - this is a thick canvas style which can be waxed to regulate weatherproofness and breathability, while the sheepskin lining in the hood provides additional warmth. This oversized unisex Anorak features no modern materials, yet protects you against the elements in the most traditional way.
- Warm insulated hood that fits over a beanie
- Detachable hood with metal snaps
- Hood lined with cotton when you remove the Wool, so it is still comfortable to use
- Hand pockets lined with soft cotton fabric
- Laced collar for adjusting against the wind
- Adjustable cuff width with metal snaps.
- Norgesreima hanging loop
- 100% real sheepswool insulation, LWG bronze rated standard
- ¾ quarter length for full protection
- Cotton/linen fabric treated with natural wax