Tentipi Canopy Comfort 7/9CP
The Tentipi Canopy Comfort 7/9CP is the larger size of the canopies from Tentipi. These smart additions make the already flexible Tentipi tents even more versatile. When used together with the tent, these canopies add extra living space which is protected from the elements. They are also designed to be used, in multiple ways, on their own.
As of 2012, all Safir and Zirkon models from Tentipi, size 5-9, have a porch sleeve. This is essentially a holder for accessories, which is placed over the door. The tarp is attached to this sleeve, making it an integrated part of the tipi tent which provides rain protection over the door. If your tent doesn’t have this porch sleeve, there are porch adaptors available which allow you to use the canopy still.
The reason that these canopies are not fixed is that being able to remove them increases the tents storm resistance – making the tent more adept at tackling harsher environments.
This version of the Tentipi Tarp Comfort CP is ideally suited for use with tent sizes 7-9, but can be used with all tent sizes ranging from 5-9
- The versatility of the Tentipi Nordic tipi is further enhanced with functions that also suit more stationary campers.
- Any rain water running from the tip of the tipi is diverted from the door opening.
- The canopy can easily be removed without taking down the tent, e.g. if there is a risk of snow or bad weather.
- It is securely and neatly attached to the porch sleeve (PCT patent) which is a standard feature on our tent models Zirkon and Safir from 2012 on
- The canopy can be put up as a wind-break
- The canopy can be put up as a freestanding shelter
|Suitable for tent sizes
|Packed size (cm)
|Weight without poles (kg)
|Weight when freestanding (kg)
|Weight when used as a bivouac (kg)