Fjallraven Tree-Kanken Rucksack
Fjallraven introduce the Tree-Kanken as part of their dedication to creating a more sustainable future. Constructed from a Pine Weave fabric which is developed from Swedish wood-based raw material. With a waxed finish and a design reminiscent of the original Kanken rucksacks this is the ultimate sustainability upgrade your wardrolbe deserves.
- Pine Weave is 100% lyocell made using an innovative, more sustainable process.
- The fabric is waxed, giving it a natural melange look.
- Flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Straps to fasten a jacket or yoga mat underneath.
- Loops on the front for a bicycle lamp, etc.
At Fjallraven no decision is taken lightly. When considering a material Fjallraven will evaluate its efficiency, functional qualities, chemical composition and the amount they’ll need before making a choice. Fjallraven use a Preferred Materials And Fibres List that grades materials in terms of their impact on the environment. And this list is constantly updated, reflecting new research and new materials. In 2012 Fjallraven decided to switch to fluorocarbon-free impregnation throughout its full product range.
Made from Pine Weave, a unique fabric produced using more sustainable methods from certified wood raw material from Sweden. The material is waxed, giving it a natural melange effect.