Klattermusen Mens Hermod Pants
The Klattermusen Hermod Pants are light wind-stopping pants made with Ultramid® Biomass Balanced Polyamide fabric for a soft and flexible feel, combined with our durable and quick-drying WindStretch™ fabric for added wind protection. They have tapered legs with a curved inner leg seam for a close fit, making them comfortable to wear during any activity.
- Lightweight stretch fabric
- Wind protecting, durable and quick drying
- Tapered leg with curved inner leg seam for a close fit
- Pre-bent knees for active use
- Zipped back pocket for secure storage of small items
- Zipped leg pocket with internal phone pocket
- Reflectors front and rear for improved visibility
- Reinforced piping on waist and openings
- Beltloops all around waist for accessories
Klättermusen have worked actively to minimize the environmental impact of their actions since they built our first pieces of equipment in 1975. By approaching equipment durability from a lifecycle point of view we make sure that the lifetime of their products is optimized. Their philosophy on how to reduce environmental impact today is the same as it was in 1975: repair equipment until it falls apart and to continually strive to improve constructions. switched to 100% organic cotton in 2006, introduced nylon from recycled fishing nets in 2009 in all backpacks, started their recycling system in 2009 and became the first outdoor brand in history to achieve a 100% fluorocarbon-free collection in September 2017.
WindStretch™ 180 g/m2 is versatile soft-shell with excellent durability and stretch. The fabric is a blend of 70% recycled polyamide, 20% polyester and 10% elastane with a fluorocarbon-free water repellent.
Bluesign Certified Fabric Bluesign® tests and educates textile factories to eliminate harmful substances from the production process and defines control standards for a sustainable and safe production.