Tentipi Zirkon 15 CP
The Tentipi Zirkon 15 CP tent makes a fantastic shelter for larger families and group use. The 15 person model is often used by outdoor education groups as an outdoor classroom, capable of seating between 26 - 35 people comfortably. The Tentipi Zirkon range middle specification range of Tentipi tents. It is made from high quality polyester and cotton fabrics and has many of the features that make Tentipi tents so much more than just a shelter.
AVAILABLE AS SPECIAL ORDER. CALL 0131 552 3000 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Sophisticated ventilation and advanced features make Zirkon a home-from-home in all but the most extreme conditions. A perfect balance between price and performance for a wide range of adventurous activities.
The Tentipi® Zirkon cp raises the bar for group comfort and convenience.
Breathable fabric (Cotpolmex C) - highly breathable and really strong cotton/polyester fabric, creating a much better internal atmosphere than normally experienced in tents. The tightly woven fabric and high class impregnation gives high water repellency.
- 3 minutes to erect
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner tent
- Door: Double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Smoke cap: Double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent. Integral chimney opening. Mosquito protection to top piece. Tighter
- fitting by use of fibreglass spacer rods
- Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Hanging loop for drying
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforcement edge for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 1 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intake at bottom edge of tent for improved ventilation and smoke control
Weight: 19.90 kg