Didriksons Mens Melker Jacket 3
The Didriksons Melker Jacket is a functional model with a regular fit and a big, decorative logo printed on the collar. The jacket is fully waterproof and windproof with all seams taped for a 100% waterproof construction. Made in a soft fabric with a matte surface. Button inside the zip for additional ventilation.
- Adjustable Hem: Adjust the shape of the garment and keep the heat inside.
- Soft brushed material for extra comfort and softness against the chin.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Two hidden, zipped front pockets, one zipped chest pocket, one zipped inside pocket.
- Reflective prints at the chest and the shoulder, reflective zip pulls and webbing.
- PFC-free water repellent finish.
Didriksons believe in creating products that will last for a long time. They achieve this by means of timeless design, careful choice of colours, long-term relationships with customers and producers, environmental protection programmes and sustainability projects to help them constantly develop and improve. Didriksons use sustainable materials and dyeing processes and PFC-free impregnation treatments. Since 2018 several of our waterproof garments have been made from recyclable polyester. We promote the use of single component rather than mixed materials in order to facilitate future recycling processes.
Polyester can be recycled endlessly in a circular recycling system without lowering the quality. By offering both recycled and recyclable products, they have come close to the goal of offering maximum experiences with minimal environmental impact. Production of polyester, especially recycled polyester, require less water to produce than many other fibres.