Klattermusen Mens Ansur Wind Jacket
Ansur is the ultimate men's trekking jacket. Made from 100% organic cotton, this jacket is breathable while it's also windproof and water resistant, thanks to the unique cotton material. Rip-stop makes the fabric strong and suitable for rough trekking. The Ansur Jacket features many technical details without compromising the comfort.
- Windproof and water resistant organic cotton fabric.
- Slanted abrasion free zipper with chin guard.
- Overlapping collar provides full adaptive seal.
- Collar, cuffs and hem lined with brushed tricot for comfort.
- Two way front zipper for increased ventilation possibilities.
- Adjustable elastic hem for a flexible fit.
- Extended sleeve ends with adjustments.
- Hidden elastic thumb grip.
- Hand pockets with high placement adapted for climbing harness, backpack or hip belt.
- Reinforced seams for increased durability.
- Seam free shoulders for abrasion free carrying.
- Hanging loop in the back.
- Reflector for improved visibility.
Klättermusen have worked actively to minimize the environmental impact of their actions since they built our first pieces of equipment in 1975. By approaching equipment durability from a lifecycle point of view we make sure that the lifetime of their products is optimized. Their philosophy on how to reduce environmental impact today is the same as it was in 1975: repair equipment until it falls apart and to continually strive to improve constructions. switched to 100% organic cotton in 2006, introduced nylon from recycled fishing nets in 2009 in all backpacks, started their recycling system in 2009 and became the first outdoor brand in history to achieve a 100% fluorocarbon-free collection in September 2017.
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harmful pesticides, harsh chemical bleaches or dyes and is allergy-free. Klattermusen has used 100% organic cotton since 2006 in all of their cotton products.