Klattermusen Mens Loride 2.0 Jacket
The Klattermusen Loride 2.0 is the perfect Summer hiking jacket, wide resistant and constructed from fully natural and organic fibres.
Light and comfortable, Loride 2.0 is the perfect cotton alternative to a wind jacket with built in water resistance. The cotton fibers are densely woven which makes the material strong and durable. The jacket is water repellent and can take a light rain – but not a downpour. It comes with a hood that can be tightened to fit like a cap and has a quilted brim. Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, the highest possible certification in the world for cotton.
- The 3D-adjustable hood is constructed to follow the movements of your head closely and not obscure your field of vision.
- Hood adjustments are easy to make thanks to the cord closures.
- Brim with soft foam inside to stabilise and protect from sun and wind.
- Soft brushed tricot on the inner placket to protect chin.
- Zipper is angled to avoid chin abrasion.
- Loose yoke for effective ventilation in back. Can be attached on top for maximum ventilation.
- Quick release sleeve adjustment to keep out wind.
- Increased visibility with reflector in front and back.
- Harness-adapted hand pockets are placed higher up to avoid abrasion.
- Adjustable hem and elastic cord thumb holds ensure a snug fit.
Klättermusen have worked actively to minimize the environmental impact of their actions since they built our first pieces of equipment in 1975. By approaching equipment durability from a lifecycle point of view we make sure that the lifetime of their products is optimized. Their philosophy on how to reduce environmental impact today is the same as it was in 1975: repair equipment until it falls apart and to continually strive to improve constructions. switched to 100% organic cotton in 2006, introduced nylon from recycled fishing nets in 2009 in all backpacks, started their recycling system in 2009 and became the first outdoor brand in history to achieve a 100% fluorocarbon-free collection in September 2017.
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harmful pesticides, harsh chemical bleaches or dyes and is allergy-free. Klattermusen has used 100% organic cotton since 2006 in all of their cotton products.