Klattermusen Liv 2.0 Unisex Down Sweater
An Iconic piece in our Klattermusen range, which can be worn both on and off the mountain. The Liv Down jacket is a lightweight and packable insulated jacket, with traceable 800+ Fill Power down and box construction. Klättermusen’s proprietary Levitend® is a tough and tensile 100% recycled outer fabric that will last for years to come. Remember not to store it compressed. The outer material is a bluesign® approved lightweight recycled 20-denier polyamide, and the insulation is traceable 800+ Fill Power down that is bluesign® approved and RDS certified.
- Angled opening with snap buttons that doesn’t interfere with zippers underneath, and prevents direct heat transfer.
- Reinforced shoulders improve water resistance and load carrying abilities with its thicker surface, without compromising overall functionality.
- The high collar creates an efficient but flexible seal preventing unwanted heat losses.
- Raglan sleeves for freedom of movement and improved fit.
- Packs away inside its own pocket for easy storage.
- Front reflector for improved visibility.
- Recessed elastic wrist closure with extended sleeve for improved wind and wrist protection.
- Elastic and adjustable lower hem ensures a snug fit.
- Mitten friendly closures.
- Box construction without penetrating seams to reduce cold spots.
- Off-set zipper placement to avoid chafing on your chin.
Klättermusen have worked actively to minimize the environmental impact of their actions since they built our first pieces of equipment in 1975. By approaching equipment durability from a lifecycle point of view we make sure that the lifetime of their products is optimized. Their philosophy on how to reduce environmental impact today is the same as it was in 1975: repair equipment until it falls apart and to continually strive to improve constructions. switched to 100% organic cotton in 2006, introduced nylon from recycled fishing nets in 2009 in all backpacks, started their recycling system in 2009 and became the first outdoor brand in history to achieve a 100% fluorocarbon-free collection in September 2017.
RDS-certified Down means that the entire supply chain is audited, and the welfare of the birds is respected during their entire life cycle. For example, live-plucking and force- feeding of the animals is strictly forbidden and all the down is fully traceable back to the farm.